The world seems so small when we learn about the most interesting facts around us; the facts and information may seem small but if we look into it, it’s something important.
One can be simply surprised by reading such unusual and rare facts that we were unaware of. Here are a few uncanny, but true facts that one should know:
1) Latin and Irish have no words for “yes” or “no.”
2) If you want to get a tattoo in South Korea, you must obtain a doctor’s license.
3) A teaspoon of water contains about 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 atoms in it.
4) Snakes are unable to close their eyes. They can’t blink and they must sleep with their eyes open.
5) Indonesians are the world’s shortest people.
6) A man can be arrested in Italy for wearing a skirt in public.
7) Every piece of plastic ever made still exists.
8) 80 percent of plane crashes occur in the first 3 or last 8 minutes of a flight.
9) We lose over a pound of weight during sleep by exhaling.
10) 600,000 hacking attempts are made to Facebook accounts every day.