Season 32 of ‘Dancing With the Stars’ has a star-studded ensemble of cast.
Hosted by Season 19 winner Alfonso Ribeiro and longtime DWTS veteran Julianne Hough, Season 32 will continue the pop culture phenomenon as it airs both on ABC and Disney+ simultaneously.
To say this was a dramatic offseason for Dancing with the Stars would be an understatement. Tyra Banks is out, Julianne Hough is in. Len Goodman tragically passed away months after retiring as a judge. And season 32 nearly had to go on without one of its cast members due to the WGA strike.
Luckily, all was made right in the eleventh hour, and the show went on as planned for its epic two-and-a-half-hour premiere. By the end of the premiere, we were left wondering who was voted out of the competition.
Who was eliminated on Dancing with the Stars tonight?
Matt Walsh (L) and Koko Iwasaki (R)
It was a tough week for Matt Walsh and Koko Iwasaki. The Veep star got into hot water last week when the show was picketed over his participation in it as a WGA member. Though he was eventually able to return due to the resolution of the strikes, he was clearly out of step, landing on the bottom of the leaderboard and getting eliminated.
Who finished at the top of the leaderboard tonight?
After landing the man only months ago, Charity Lawson continued her domination of ABC. She and Artem Chigvintsev finished at the top of the night with a score of 22 for their Tango. Right behind them, tied at 21, were Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach, and Ariana Madix and Pasha Pashkov.
Who’s left this season on Dancing with the Stars?
- Adrian Peterson and Britt Stewart
- Alyson Hannigan and Sasha Farber
- Ariana Madix and Pasha Pashkov
- Barry Williams and Peta Murgatroyd
- Charity Lawson and Artem Chigvintsev
- Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold
- Jamie Lynn Spears and Alan Bersten
- Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach
- Lele Pons and Brandon Armstrong
- Mauricio Umansky and Emma Slater
- Mira Sorvino and Gleb Savchenko
- Tyson Beckford and Jenna Johnson
- Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy