No Result
View All Result
Friday, May 15, 2026
MM News
اردو
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • National
  • Showbiz
    Filming for Bridgerton Season 5 began in March 2026 in the United Kingdom, with the upcoming season currently in active production.  (Netflix)

    When will ‘Bridgerton Season 5’ be released on Netflix?

    (Instagram)

    Did Cannes photographers snub Alia Bhatt on the red carpet?

    The show is being produced by Pixel Entertainment, the company behind projects such as Shark Tank Pakistan and MasterChef Pakistan.

    Everything to know about Pakistan’s first rap reality show ‘Rap Icon Pakistan’

    @Getty Images

    Are Tom Cruise and Pamela Anderson dating?

    Ali Zafar turns 2002 painting into AI-powered music video

    Is Arshdeep dating Samreen Kaur?

    Srha Asghar welcomes baby girl Alazne with stylish family reveal

    The film, which debuted in Pakistan in 2022 and became a massive hit, is a remake of the 1979 cult classic Maula Jatt.

    ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ set for historic release in Chinese cinemas

    (Image: thenews2.com / Depositphotos.com)

    Olivia Rodrigo celebrates FC Barcelona win in Madrid clash

    British pop ⁠star Dua Lipa (Image: RTE)

    Dua Lipa sues Samsung over illegal use of her image

  • Thought Box
  • Business
  • Opinions
  • Technology
  • The Other Side
MM News
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • National
  • Showbiz
    Filming for Bridgerton Season 5 began in March 2026 in the United Kingdom, with the upcoming season currently in active production.  (Netflix)

    When will ‘Bridgerton Season 5’ be released on Netflix?

    (Instagram)

    Did Cannes photographers snub Alia Bhatt on the red carpet?

    The show is being produced by Pixel Entertainment, the company behind projects such as Shark Tank Pakistan and MasterChef Pakistan.

    Everything to know about Pakistan’s first rap reality show ‘Rap Icon Pakistan’

    @Getty Images

    Are Tom Cruise and Pamela Anderson dating?

    Ali Zafar turns 2002 painting into AI-powered music video

    Is Arshdeep dating Samreen Kaur?

    Srha Asghar welcomes baby girl Alazne with stylish family reveal

    The film, which debuted in Pakistan in 2022 and became a massive hit, is a remake of the 1979 cult classic Maula Jatt.

    ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ set for historic release in Chinese cinemas

    (Image: thenews2.com / Depositphotos.com)

    Olivia Rodrigo celebrates FC Barcelona win in Madrid clash

    British pop ⁠star Dua Lipa (Image: RTE)

    Dua Lipa sues Samsung over illegal use of her image

  • Thought Box
  • Business
  • Opinions
  • Technology
  • The Other Side
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
MM News
اردو
  • Latest
  • Showbiz
  • Thought Box
  • Business & Stock
  • Opinions
  • Technology
  • The Other Side-Pakistan
Home Uncategorized

SC suspends COAS’s extension notification

Salima Bhutto by Salima Bhutto
November 26, 2019
Reading Time: 2 mins read
SC suspends extension notification of COAS Bajwa

SC suspends extension notification of COAS Bajwa

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court has suspended the notification confirming the extension of Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa.
In this regard, the top court has sent a notification to the concerned parties involved in the matter and adjourned the hearing till tomorrow.
Justice Asif Saeed Khosa remarked that the Constitution would allow extension in the service of the army chief.

Read more: COAS Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa visits Engineers Center Risalpur

Khosa said that only the president could extend the tenure of the army chief. The attorney general (AG) told the SC that the army chief’s tenure was extended after the president’s approval
The supreme court rejected the notification confirming COAS’s extension for another three years. 
Prime Minister earlier on 19th August appointed General Qamar Javed Bajwa as Chief of Army Staff for another term of three years from the date of completion of current tenure.

Also read: Turkish Armed Forces Commander calls on COAS

According to the prime minister, the decision was taken in view of the regional security environment.
The COAS was scheduled to retire on 29th November 2019 but the premier extended his services for another three years which today has been turned down by the supreme court. 
ADVERTISEMENT
Tags: COASMM groupmm newsmm tv
ShareTweetSendShare
Previous Post

Polio cases caused by oral vaccine: reports

Next Post

Fake bank case: Zardari, Talpur’s judicial remand extended till Dec

Related Stories

Uncategorized

Foreign currency rates in Pakistan on May 15, 2026

May 15, 2026
Uncategorized

Sitara-e-Imtiaz for British Pakistani establishing first AI university in Lahore

May 13, 2026
File
Uncategorized

MDCAT made mandatory for THESE students

May 12, 2026
Uncategorized

Russia tests ‘Sarmat’ intercontinental ballistic missile

May 12, 2026
Next Post
ISLAMABAD: An accountability court has extended the judicial remand of former president Asif Zardari and his sister Faryal Talpur till 12th November in the fake account case.

Fake bank case: Zardari, Talpur’s judicial remand extended till Dec

Latest

Saudi Arabia to launch first franchise T20 cricket league in October

2 hours ago

Indian-flagged ship sinks after suspected drone attack near Oman

2 hours ago

Scissors left inside patient during heart surgery in Faisalabad

3 hours ago

FBR to investigate government employees with assets beyond means

3 hours ago

President, PM and federal ministers named in latest Toshakhana list

4 hours ago

SBP-held foreign reserves rise by $17 million

4 hours ago

Foreign currency rates in Pakistan on May 15, 2026

4 hours ago

Gold rates in Pakistan on May 15, 2026

4 hours ago

Latest

Saudi Arabia to launch first franchise T20 cricket league in October

2 hours ago

Indian-flagged ship sinks after suspected drone attack near Oman

2 hours ago

Scissors left inside patient during heart surgery in Faisalabad

3 hours ago

FBR to investigate government employees with assets beyond means

3 hours ago

President, PM and federal ministers named in latest Toshakhana list

4 hours ago

SBP-held foreign reserves rise by $17 million

4 hours ago

MM Digital (Pvt.) Ltd.

MM News is a subsidiary of the MM Group of Companies. It was established in 2019 with the aim of providing people of Pakistan access to unbiased information. Contact Details: 03200201537

Quick Links

  • Home
  • Advertise
  • MM News Urdu
  • The Other Side-Pakistan
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

Top Pages

  • Latest News
  • Showbiz
  • OP-ED
  • Technology
No Result
View All Result
  • Latest News
  • Showbiz
  • Thought Box
  • Business
  • Opinions
  • Technology

© Copyright 2024 MMNews - All Rights Reserved.