Three of a family dies in gas cylinder leakage incident in Quetta

killed

QUETTA: Three members of a family died and two others fell unconscious due to suffocation in a domestic gas leakage incident in Quetta on Friday.

According to police sources, the tragic incident took place in Quetta’s area of Barori road, where a man, along with his two children, lost his life due to gas leakage. Police further informed two other members of the family fell unconscious.

Receiving information about the incident, rescue teams rushed the spot and shifted the bodies to a nearby hospital.

Read more: Three people die in Rawalpindi gas leakage explosion

 

Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *