MM News TV
Monday 8th August 2022 / 10 Muharram 1444

ISPR slams India’s statement regarding Balakot as “irresponsible”

ISPR slams India’s statement regarding Balakot as baseless

ISPR slams India’s statement regarding Balakot as baseless

RAWALPINDI: Director General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Asif Ghafoor said on Tuesday the statement was by the Indian army chief regarding alleged terrorist camps in Balakot were Irresponsible.
Also read: Pakistani Army will go to any extent for IOK: ISPR
In a tweet, Major Gen Asif Ghafoor said, “Irresponsible statements by Indian military commanders particularly about AJ&K are an expression of their frustration due to their failure to handle the situation in IOJ&K and attempts to divert world’s attention from Indian state terrorism and the siege of IOJ&K.”
Major Gen Asif Ghafoor added, “Accusations of infiltration/presence of alleged terrorists camps are the pretext for a false flag operation/misadventure which if tried shall have serious consequences for regional peace. Pak Armed Forces are fully prepared to respond to any aggression/misadventure regardless of cost.”
Earlier, the Indian army chief Gen Bipin Rawat claimed had that a terrorist camp in Balakot had been reactivated. Foreign Office spokesperson Dr. Mohammad Faisal responded that Indian allegations that Pakistan trying to infiltrate the border was an attempt to divert the international community’s attention from the grave violations in Indian occupied Kashmir.
Get the MMnews App now & scroll through your favourite content faster!
Back to top
Exit mobile version