SRINAGAR: Three more Kashmiri youth martyred by Indian forces in their fresh act of state terrorism in the outskirts of Srinagar in the wee hours of Sunday.
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), the troops martyred the youth during a cordon and search operation in Srinagar. Several military personnel reached the area and sealed all entry and exit points of the area.
On Saturday, Indian troops in their fresh acts of state terrorism had martyred two more youth in occupied Kashmir. According to reports, the troops martyred the youth during a cordon and search operation in the Ranbirgarh area.
Earlier this month, the troops martyred two youth each in the Hardshiva area of the town during a cordon and search operations. Indian police and troops sealed all entry and exit points of the areas and conducted an operation in the area.
The authorities also suspended internet service in the districts in entire occupied Kashmir. Meanwhile, the troops during another operation arrested half a dozen youth in different areas of Badgam district.
Meanwhile, the Chairman of Tehreek-e-Muzahamat, Bilal Siddiqui, in a statement issued in Srinagar paid tributes to the martyred youth. He said that the people of the territory especially the youth were rendering unprecedented sacrifices for the Kashmir cause which would not be allowed to go waste.
Terming the spree of fresh crackdowns by Indian forces across the occupied territory as a tool to suppress the voice of freedom-loving masses, Bilal Siddiqui said that the morale of Kashmiri people particularly youth was very high and they would not surrender before the Indian forces.
India on 5th August 2019, in a unilateral move, abrogated Articles 370 and 35A granting special status to occupied Kashmir. The move was followed by the imposition of curfew and communication blackout in the valley still intact after four months.