Did you know ‘Pringles’ are not made of thinly-sliced potatoes, instead, they are made with something called ‘dehydrated processed potato.’
Everyone loves interesting fun facts that make them question the world around them. So pull up a chair, get comfortable with 10 fun and random facts.
1) Finland, the world’s happiest country
Finland has been ranked the happiest country in the world three times in a row.
2) First iPhone was not made by Apple
The first mobile device to be called an “iPhone” was made by Cisco, not Apple.
3) Netflix holds 15% of global Internet traffic
Netflix is responsible for 15 percent of worldwide downstream traffic by megabytes, followed by YouTube at 11.4 percent
4) Kids ask 300 questions a day
The mothers reported that the hardest questions asked by the kids included “Why is water wet?” and “What are shadows made of?”
5) Coffee may reduce risk of developing gallstones
Drinking more coffee is linked to a reduced risk of developing gallbladder disease in all studies.
6) You develop a first impression in one-tenth of a second
It takes is a tenth of a second to form an impression of a stranger from their face.
7) Childhood bullying cause psychological damage
Childhood bullying can cause lifelong psychological damage, including depression, anxiety, social withdrawal, and severe trust issues.
8) McDonald’s buys about 2 billion eggs every year
The company says it buys around 2 billion eggs a year in the US, or close to 2% of the nation’s annual production,
9) One billion hours of YouTube are watched every day
People watch 1 billion hours of YouTube content every single day.
10) Twitter bird has a name
The Twitter bird has an official name: Larry the Bird.