According to the details, the wireless charger designed specifically for the upcoming iPhone 12 family of smartphones is magnetic and it is combined with a disk-like shape.
“In other words, there won’t be any mucking about with trying to get the iPhone to correctly line up with the wireless charger: instead, this puck will likely just snap to the back of the handset and start charging,” it is stated in an article.
Since 2017, Apple’s iPhones have had wireless charging and the company is yet to make its own first-party wireless charging equipment.
Sources state that the iPhone 12 range will be announced on 13th October the devices hitting shop shelves on 23rd October.
Some of the following are the rumoured features of iPhone 12:
1) There may be four iPhone 12 models in three different screen sizes.
2) iPhone 12 phones may have 5G.
3) iPhone 12 may not come with earbuds or a power adapter.
4) iPhone 12 may come in dark blue.
5) iPhone 12’s rear-facing camera(s) may have 3D depth-sensing technology.