Federal government approves Hajj Policy 2020

Federal government approves Hajj Policy 2020
ISLAMABAD: PM’s Special Assistant on Information, Firdous Ashiq Awan has announced the approval of Hajj Policy 2020.
In a media briefing alongside Minister for religious Affairs Noor-ul-Haq Qadri, Firdous Awan said that the federal cabinet meeting chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan given approval for the initiative.
On the occasion, Noorul Haq Qadri said that Saudi Arabia’s government has allotted 189,210 Hajj applicants in the annual quota for the holy pilgrimage.
He said that 60 percent of the Hajj hopefuls will be sent via government Hajj quota and the remaining 40 percent will take private measures.
The Religious Minister also announced that people aged above 70, willing to travel for Hajj will automatically be entered in government draw.
Noor-ul-Haq Qadri said that PM Imran has raised concerned over price hikes made by Saudi government.
Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *