Follow Us on Google News
Washing off your makeup before a workout session might not be neccesary but rinsing it off is important, this is one of the few tips only a few know.
Just as exercise is good for muscles, it is good for the health of your skin. To make sure you have healthy skin along with a healthy body, we have listed five skincare tips:
1) Wash off makeupStart your workout session by removing your makeup with an oil-based cleanser and then with a gentle cleanser.
2) Apply sunscreenApply a moisturiser and lip balm because lips can feel dry and chapped after a workout with sunscreen with at least SPF 30.
3) Avoid touching faceDuring a workout session, all the bacteria from the workout equipment can cause acne and even bacterial infection so consciously keep your hands off your face while working out.
4) Sweat freelyDo not rub your face against clothes as it can lead to rashes and itchiness. Instead, use a soft towel and pat on the skin to get the sweat off.
5) Stay hydratedKeep drinking water as if you do not drink enough water, dehydration can occur and you may experience symptoms like dehydration and dry mouth.
Remeber always clean your face after a workout and usse a gentle cleanser that works for your skin type. Skin can feel flushed and red following a workout due to heat from exercise so do not forget to apply a gentle moisturizer.