Breaking news

The Rock returns to Red Notice’s sets after recovering from COVID-19

dwayne johnson

NEW YORK: After recovering from the COVID-19 disease, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson has officially returned to the sets of his upcoming movie Red Notice.

“The Rock Johnson has recovered from COVID-19 and is doing fine,” his former brother-in-law and producing partner Hiram Garcia said while talking to an international fashion magazine.

In an exclusive interview, Hiram Garcia the icon was already back at work on his next film, the Netflix project Red Notice. Garcia revealed whether those working on the fil were worried about Rock’s diagnosis potentially setting back the project further.

“I think we’re all so weather-tested, at this point. We just looked at the situation and got all the information and knew that we would adjust accordingly,” he added.

Garcia also said, “Everyone’s main concern was just that he and his family were safe, and once we knew that they were safe, the rest would work itself out.”

Earlier on September 2, Johnson announced that he and his family had tested positive for COVID-19. He confirmed that his wife, Lauren Hashian, and their two daughters were now doing well after working through the health issue over the last few weeks.

 “I could tell you that this has been one of the most challenging and difficult things we have ever had to endure as a family, and for me, too, personally as well,” he added.

“I’ve gone through some doozies in the past. Testing positive for COVID-19 is much different than overcoming nasty injuries, or being evicted, or even being broke, which I have been more than a few times,” he concluded.

Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

<