KARACHI: Hyundai Nishat Motor Private Limited has officially revealed its 4th CKD model Hyundai Sonata in Pakistan, according to a statement issued today (Tuesday).
“Hyundai Sonata is the 8th Generation Luxury Sedan and HNMPL is proud to bring a product for the first time in the D-Sedan Segment thereby providing Sonata a first mover advantage in this category for Pakistani consumers,” the statement added.
Hyundai Sonata will be offered in two different variants including a 2.5L Smart Stream MPi engine at Ex-factory price of Rs. 7,099,999 /- while the other variant comes with a 2.0L MPi engine at Ex-factory price of Rs. 6,399,000 /-
Hyundai Sonata is lauded due to its executive outlook and luxury comforts and specs. The 2021 model has industry best features such as,
- 12.3″ High Resolution TFT LCD Cluster + 8” Infotainment Floating Display + Wide Head-Up Display
- Shark Fin Antenna + Panoramic Roof + Powered Rear Sunshade + Rear Side Curtain
- Rain Sensing Wiper + Shift By Wire Automatic Transmission + 5 Driving Modes + Wireless Charger
- 6 SRS Air Bags + Speed Sensing Door Lock + Auto Child Lock + Front / Back Parking Sensor
- Paddle Shifter + Cruise Control + Wireless Charging + Auto Hold
- Front Full Tetra LED Head Lamp + DRL’s with gradient hidden light technology + Rear Horizontal LED Tail Lights + Rear Fog Lamp
- ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
- Traction Control
- HAC (Hillstart Assist Control)
- BAS (Brake Assistant System)
- Full Sized 18” Alloy Spare Wheel & Pirelli P-Zero Tire
- Sporty Front / Rear / Side Skirts
In a bid to get mileage and gain customer confidence, 3 exclusive preview events were organized in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. An overwhelming response was received across three metropolitans where many notable personalities joined the exclusive preview of the all new Hyundai Sonata.